Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 08:05 PM   #16
tigraozt

Unhappy i dont think it worked

ok some think changed but i dont think it changed alot cause now i can only see the Z folder and nothing alse
Old 05-10-2005, 08:40 PM   #17
Fog Dogg
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Hmm, thats werid, works for me now.. Can you post your log, or is it the exact same?
Old 05-10-2005, 11:18 PM   #18
tigraozt

Talking every thing worked now...but

but now i have a really bad news... i formated my hard drive... i was try to install a dashboard and acidently deleted what i wasnt supposed to, i kind go desperate and try to what i back up in my computer. And then my xbox wouldnt connect againg, on this point i try to hook the hard drive on my computer maybe i could just copy it back to the hard drive so the worse happen, i formated the HD, now i can connect to the xbox , but still cant copy the files back to the HD, anyone know waht should i do? is there any solution for that?
Old 05-10-2005, 11:36 PM   #19
Fog Dogg
FlashFXP Beta Tester

I can't really understand you.. But: you were going to install a dashboard, deleted something you weren't supposed to, put the hardrive in your computer, accidently formatted the HD, and now you can't connect?

If thats the case download a copy of Slayers install disk, burn it with Nero and reinstall everything you need.

Slayers will have a copy of the Microsoft dashboard, evox, and I think it might have avalaunch on it...

And before you ask, no one here can tell you where to get it.. Sorry.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:51 AM   #20
tigraozt

Default i do have a slayer

i have a slayer, but i dont have any idea how to install it, believe me im on the internet enough suficient to get almost everything, the problems is the hard do install all the programs, i've try to install, when i could FTP(a could FTP for a little while just before i f... up my HD), but with no success, i try to burn it but did not ready properly. Any advice?
Old 05-11-2005, 01:58 AM   #21
tigraozt

Thumbs up WOW

finally i could understand...right now im instaling the slayer, i install againg the bios for evox and everything went back to normal. thank you definitely you going to my bodies list, nice to know... big helper!
Old 05-11-2005, 02:57 AM   #22
DayCuts
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Are you guys using routers? perhaps the problem is you have not correctly set up a port range to use for active mode connections (PORT). F6 'Connections' tab, option "Limite local port range to". This port range must be defined in flashfxp and correctly forwarded in your router settings.

Apologise if that was no help and/or wrong, it is just a theoretical suggestion since i do not own an xbox myself. But it can't hurt to check. Also posting a status log of whatever the error may be could be useful. (the new issue that is, now that you figured out that the xbox does not support extended LIST parimatres)
Closed Thread

Tags
ftp, happy, obsive, step, xbox

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: