Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 01:57 PM   #1
nedim

Default i have a big problem...

hy, i come from germany, and im a new user, my english is not perfekt, so trieng me, their to unterstand *G*.
my problem is,
that when i opened a html to edit in flash fxp, not only came the html codes, but came the view mood, then i have tried that to move, from html mood to view mood, just haven't got that,
could their help me, that to move from view mood to html mood, thx, i have msn, too, ->>> nedim89@hotmail.com <<<-

thx for yours the answer
Old 12-23-2004, 02:42 PM   #2
Hetfield
FlashFXP Scripter

I'm sorry, but your english doesn't come even close to "perfekt". I think you need to ask a fellow German for help because i really can't make anything from what you said
Old 12-23-2004, 04:12 PM   #3
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

DYN **tries** to help ... ehm, let's go.

Well, seems that he's talking about viewing/editing an .html file with FlashFXP. I don't know if his problems is:

1) He wants to edit the file but instead this the file is rendered into a browser.

2) He wants to view the file but instead he finished editing it.

3) He wants that FlashFXP works like DreamWeaver ('code' view and 'design' view, switching easily between both views).

So .. is there any kind german user here that could send a PM to nedim in order to have a better description of the problem?
Old 12-24-2004, 06:21 AM   #4
nedim

@dyn data, the third quotation from you is right "3) He wants that FlashFXP works like DreamWeaver ('code' view and 'design' view, switching easily between both views)."

but i have not dreamweaver, but i have word 2003, and i try to change from view mood to html code mood, thx for the answer
Old 12-24-2004, 12:33 PM   #5
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

nedim, try editing the .html file with some text editor (like notepad) and view the file with a browser like Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera. Maintain opened the file and press F5 (Reload) on the browser to see the new changes every time you change the code ...

Editing an .html file with Word can lead to horrible code, it's better, at least, editing it with a plain text editor. Anyway if you want to stay with Word 2003 be sure that you're on 'Web Layout' ('View' Menu/'Web Layout') and save your file as a web page ('File' Menu/'Save as Web Page').

Tags
fxp, html, mood, move, view

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: