Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 10:12 AM   #1
Danes_DK

Default Reset Selected...

Hey,

Is there anyway, that i can set FlashFXP to auto "Reset Selected" files if "Failed"...??

If not, could it be in a future update..?

Maybe FlashFXP could auto "Reset Selected" Failed files, like xx times. If it failes, then quit that file..

Some times when i upload some files, they get Failed. Then i just have to "Reset" that file, and it gets uploaded without any problem..

But i would like if FlashFXP could be set to do this.

Thanks
Old 08-18-2004, 10:19 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

That is where the "Restore broken transfers and retry broken FTP transfers (value) times" comes into effect, this option is located in the Preferences / Transfer Tab. A FTP transfer will be retried this many times before being marked as failed.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:28 AM   #3
Danes_DK

Quote:
Originally posted by bigstar
That is where the "Restore broken transfers and retry broken FTP transfers (value) times" comes into effect, this option is located in the Preferences / Transfer Tab. A FTP transfer will be retried this many times before being marked as failed.
That dont work.. After all files are uploaded, the failed files are still there, and they have not been Reselected and Re-Uploaded in anyway.
The option is enable in FlashFXP..
Old 08-19-2004, 09:06 AM   #4
MidKnight
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

are you talking about ftp upload or fxp upload?

if ftp upload = after the file has failed x-amount that u have set, it will remain in queue as failed, otherwise you'l have a never ending loop

if fxp upload = unfortunatly this feature is still missing, but hopefully in the near future it will come
Old 08-19-2004, 09:19 AM   #5
Danes_DK

Quote:
Originally posted by MidKnight
are you talking about ftp upload or fxp upload?

if ftp upload = after the file has failed x-amount that u have set, it will remain in queue as failed, otherwise you'l have a never ending loop

if fxp upload = unfortunatly this feature is still missing, but hopefully in the near future it will come
--> I am talking about FXP.. To bad its not possible. :-( I hope it will..
Closed Thread

Tags
failed, files, flashfxp, reset, upload

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: