Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2019, 09:29 AM   #1
mats_k
Junior Member
FlashFXP Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17
Default Updated information in the case

I'll just post the updated information:
http://www.wtad.com/quincy-man-sent-...sex-count.html
mats_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 12:36 PM   #2
Buliwyf1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 7
Unhappy

I would say that was it for Flash Fxp finally.Except a miracle happens.

I'm so sad about it
Buliwyf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 03:01 PM   #3
Red-Bull
Junior Member
FlashFXP Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12
Default

@BigSista: Can you ask him - when you visit him - if he can put Flashfxp to Opensource?? So we, the community, would take care about it...
Red-Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:59 PM   #4
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 3,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Bull View Post
@BigSista: Can you ask him - when you visit him - if he can put Flashfxp to Opensource?? So we, the community, would take care about it...
That's not going to happen. flashfxp uses too many proprietary components. plus for it to be released in opensource there is a lot of work would need to be done to properly package and create repo and everything else that goes along w/ it. I imagine bigstar is without internet or even computer access for some time.
__________________
[Sig removed by Administrator: Signature can not exceed 20GB]
MxxCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 10:30 AM   #5
kevin9
Junior Member
FlashFXP Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
Default

Well it was nice while it lasted...
kevin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 12:28 AM   #6
paul19
Junior Member
FlashFXP Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Default

So, according to this article got a 15 year sentence, I suppose that's the end of FlashFXP.
paul19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 09:44 AM   #7
helgen
Junior Member
 
helgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul19 View Post
So, according to this article got a 15 year sentence, I suppose that's the end of FlashFXP.
Do you really think that this was just this precedent? Yes, this news is as horror, as giving hope - the guilty person was convicted. I think there must be other reasons. Although it’s really sad if only 1 push is able to destroy the good that was developed. I never thought before those such nuances could influence the IT market. I am the ionic programmer and now I starting to really worry about my work and my future projects. Hope such stories will never be associated with them.
helgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:11 AM   #8
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 3,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by helgen View Post
Do you really think that this was just this precedent? Yes, this news is as horror, as giving hope - the guilty person was convicted. I think there must be other reasons. Although it’s really sad if only 1 push is able to destroy the good that was developed. I never thought before those such nuances could influence the IT market. I am the ionic programmer and now I starting to really worry about my work and my future projects. Hope such stories will never be associated with them.
1 and only warning: you try to sneak spam in your posts, you'll be banned.
__________________
[Sig removed by Administrator: Signature can not exceed 20GB]
MxxCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
case, information, post, updated

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.

Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)