Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2018, 08:41 AM   #1
antisubae
FlashFXP Registered User

Question License key - "Server Error, Not Found"

Greetings,

I've got a fresh Windows installation, and after reinstalling FlashFXP, it doesn't seem to want to validate my registration. I have the old-style license key, which I've had for... a very long time. Previously all I've had to do is plug that into the program, and it would automatically reach out and grab the newer-style key and all was well. For a few days now, all I've got is:

Is this just a temporary thing, or should I move on with my life and start using a different program?
Old 12-27-2018, 06:10 AM   #2
Revenge
FlashFXP Registered User

Flashfxp owner is in jail since 2016. You should move to another software.
Old 12-27-2018, 08:34 PM   #3
antisubae
FlashFXP Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
Flashfxp owner is in jail since 2016. You should move to another software.
Well, that's certainly... something LOL

WinSCP it is then. Too bad, I know everything can't last forever, but I've had an FFXP license since what feels like the dawn of time. Like losing an old friend.

Thank you for the info, I appreciate the quick answer!
Old 12-28-2018, 12:09 AM   #4
rickmathesdakota
FlashFXP Registered User

I had a lifetime key and like everyone else it no longer works and unable to get a new one. Either finr a crack on the web or better yet just use a different program. HOpe no one is still wasting their money on this program. I recommend Filezilla. It's always been free and works as well ans is simple.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:04 PM   #5
eaglecreek
FlashFXP Registered User

He is right, if you enter your old version license key, FlashFXP tries to convert to the new but it fails because it cannot connect to the server. Thus you cannot get out of trial mode.

However, please check https://www.flashfxp.com/portal/key to see if your V5 license key is available.
Old 02-14-2019, 02:32 PM   #6
johan_3
FlashFXP Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglecreek View Post
He is right, if you enter your old version license key, FlashFXP tries to convert to the new but it fails because it cannot connect to the server. Thus you cannot get out of trial mode.

However, please check https://www.flashfxp.com/portal/key to see if your V5 license key is available.
You saved my digital butt there Eaglecreek - thank you!
Old 03-18-2019, 01:46 PM   #7
necro
FlashFXP Registered User

Thumbs up Thx Eaglecreek

Quote:

Hey Eaglecreek,

thanks man, you are the best! I just wanted to buy a new ftp Program, but now i can continue using FlashFxp!

THX!!!
Old 05-09-2019, 05:39 PM   #8
parker
FlashFXP Registered User

Thumbs up

Hi,

Also thanks for that, was able to retrieve my FlashFXP v5 key.

Cheerz

Quote:

Closed Thread

Tags
automatically, flashfxp, key, license, program

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: