Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 12:07 PM   #1
Perplexer

Default Can Navigation Tree icon be removed ?

I've upgraded from FlashFXP v3.4 to v5.4 and generally like the program but this new version added a Navigation Tree icon right in the place where the Folder Bookmarks (star) icon was before, so I keep misclicking on it. Since I don't ever use the Navigation Tree view, I'm wondering if there's any way to remove that icon, or alternatively swap it's position with the Folder Bookmarks (star) icon ?

And another question regarding the status window:
The flow of text in the status window seemed more fluid, more smooth in v3.4. In v5.4 it looks more discrete, harder to follow a line scrolling up the window. Is there a way to change that ?

Thanks.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:05 AM   #2
X3
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perplexer View Post
I've upgraded from FlashFXP v3.4 to v5.4 and generally like the program but this new version added a Navigation Tree icon right in the place where the Folder Bookmarks (star) icon was before, so I keep misclicking on it. Since I don't ever use the Navigation Tree view, I'm wondering if there's any way to remove that icon, or alternatively swap it's position with the Folder Bookmarks (star) icon ?
No to both of those at this time, this would have to be new added feature to (probably) enable/disable each icon like its done for the main toolbar above.

Tags
flashfxp, icon, navigation, tree, window

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: