Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 06:51 PM   #1
ninjak
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Bind ips

hello i am not even sure this will make since , but here goes is there a way to bind 2 differnt ips to 1 of the ips
so i can use both bandwidths from both ips to dowload files ?.

I have 1 ip with 50 mpbs and the other 20 mpbs i think its called

Thanks AL
Old 12-22-2015, 03:41 AM   #2
X3
FlashFXP Beta Tester

I dont think thats possible or how it works.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:43 AM   #3
SamKook

I know it's possible on the lan level(something like LACP which is for splitting the load over different ips, I don't remember the term for the one that adds the bandwidth), but I'm not sure for wan(internet ips).

Either way, you'd have to set that up on your router(you'd need an enterprise level one to even have such an option, an easy way would be to install pfsense, which is a router OS, on a computer. It supports multiple wan connections and it's free) and not in a specific software.

That's of course assuming your ips are two different wan connections, if you only have one ip from your internet provider(which is what pretty much everyone has other than companies), then you can't exceed that speed and don't have control over what's past that on the internet.
Closed Thread

Tags
ips, bind

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: