Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
BlayzeX

Default Encryption/decryption while uploading/downloading

Is there an option that allows you to encrypt the file as it uploads/downloads...

I haven't seen this option on many FTP/FXP programs (can only name one CoreFTP PRO).

I have not found it in FlashFXP, is there a possibility of uploading it and including the option for AES/RSA/PGP/DES/blowfish, etc... I know many of these can be broken..... I belive right now AES 128/256 or RSA 1024/2048 are what I see alot.

If possible can you look into adding this...

Maybe even the possiblity of adding the option.

Here is an example...

I own the server and look into my C:\My.FTP.Folder

Each folder name is encrypted so all that is seen is garbage. Then in each folder/subfolder is encrypted...and all the contents are encrypted as well..

When Loggin into the server have an option to specify the KEY/Password/BOTH and then the folder names would be auto decrypted so that it looks as a normal FTP, and when downloading the files would be autodecrypted as they were downloaded/transfered...

Not exactly sure how this would work with FXP, but maybe someone can come up with something...

thanks in advance

Tags
encrypted, flashfxp, ftp, fxp, option