Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 04:00 AM   #1
nightlore

Default FLASHFXP Key

Why is my FLASHFXP key saying i have to reset via a portal?

I purchased this back in 2007 after not using it for a long time i went to install it once again and this is happening.

I have my key but i don't know what my serial number But i guess this is rendered usless now.

Anyone with help/info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:12 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Re-installing FlashFXP may at some point trigger an activation limit.

This is a soft limit which mean that you just need to sign into your customer portal account to reset the activation limit for the license key. There is no limit to the number of times a license key can be reset.

After the activation limit is reset you can then enter your registration key into FlashFXP.

Typically this is a rather simple process requiring the user to sign into their customer portal account, click on the registration keys link, and then click the reset activation limit button located on the license key. (this button is only shown when a activation reset is required and will disappear after a reset)

However in your case it appears that you have two portal accounts and your license key just so happened to be on the other account. I have transferred your license key over to your current account.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
Closed Thread

Tags
flashfxp, guess, key, number, rendered

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: