Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
flashfxp-friend

Default Multi Thread Uploads?

Wondering when and if we are ever going to get multi-threaded uploads? Just about all other other FTP programs support this except flashfxp still or did I miss the setting some where? It takes way to long to update my forum using flashfxp with a single upload at a time. Using filezilla its about 3/4 fasters using 8 ul connections at a time.

Thanks
Old 07-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

This is still on the drawing board and planned for a future release of FlashFXP.

The order in which new features are implemented is primarily based on what our customers want, unfortunately they want a lot, lol. Right now I am current working on implementing full Unicode/utf8 support and improving accessibility (508-compliance) for our next major release.

After that perhaps concurrent file transfers will be the next big feature we implement, we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited by bigstar; 07-01-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #3
Michael_Jim
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstar View Post
The order in which new features are implemented is primarily based on what our customers want, unfortunately they want a lot, lol.
After that perhaps concurrent file transfers will be the next big feature we implement, we'll have to wait and see.
+one for concurrent file transfers ;-)
Closed Thread

Tags
flashfxp, ftp, time, upload, uploads

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: