Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #1
JillK
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Files in my site folder not updating?

Hi,
Thanks for any help.
The problem im having is I updated my site and added a new image for the page, after doing this I opened FlashFXP to republish the page with the new image, but the new image is not showing up in my site folder. I have my sites under the site manager and its connecting to my host just fine its just that the new image is not in the folder so I cant upload it or the page I want to update.

So my question is, is there something im supposed to be doing to get the image to this file? I had no trouble with this the first time I used it but since haven't been back to this site to change anything. Im 100% sure I imported the image into the right folder and have done it several times since and double and triple checked but its not there.

Jill

Last edited by MxxCon; 03-05-2007 at 11:43 PM. Reason: no need for order id #
Old 03-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
JillK
FlashFXP Registered User

Hi again,
Since I asked this question my problem has changed. I need to know if once you have a site in the sie manager can you change the parent directory? I discovered this is why my image wasn't showing up as I had moved the site to a new folder and now need to make that the parent directory. I tried deleting the old site and putting it in again but the old files keep showing up and it doesn't give me a choice to go choose the folder.

So any help would be greatly appreciated.
Closed Thread

Tags
flashfxp, folder, image, site, upload

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: