Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 04:28 PM   #1
JOakley77

Question Question about capabilities of software

I was looking around in FlashFXP to see if it had these abilities and it looks like it may be possible but I figure it may be better to just ask so I don't screw myself out of time here = )

I have about 70 websites that I have to update one at a time. What I need is to have a FTP software update those 70 sites without having to connect to them one at a time. Make sense?

In my mind it would work like this so it might help more if I just tell ya!

- 70 connection strings, remote path, local path
- Scheduled updates to 70 sites comparing files/folders or just uploading all of the contents. It can also be done on demand.

That's about the gist of it. If FlashFXP can't do it does someone know of a software that can? I'm staying true blue to these guys here because it really is the best software of its kind. I just need a good batch tool in the interim.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:38 PM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

you can queue up whatever files/directories need to be transfered, save that queue and then execute/schedule it whenever you need to upload those files/directories
Old 09-16-2006, 10:30 AM   #3
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

We're currently working on an advanced scheduling system and transfer wizard to be named FlashFXP Pro Tools. Pro Tools will guide you through a wizard that can generate a queue to broadcast a file to multiple sites.

At this time there is no current set release date for Pro Tools, Though a beta release may be available sometime next month.
Closed Thread

Tags
flashfxp, ftp, sites, software, time

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: