Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 08:08 AM   #1
Smil Pent

Default INI-file settings

I work as a software administrator in a large, Windows-based environment, and we've just scripted FlashFXP 3.0 for internal distribution. During testing, we received a request for some proxy settings to be set during the installation; Type, Host and Port #. I added these INI-file settings to a transform that modifies the base MSI-package upon installation. These are the settings:

[Proxy]
User=
Port=21
SKA=0
Pass=
Type=9
Host=ftpgate.ourdomain.com

After installation, the application picks up the port # and host, but not the type, unless I also add a user name and password. Since our ftp-server is to be used anonymously, that is not an option. I need the application to pick up the type (6. OPEN ftp-host;ftp-port) as well.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Old 01-04-2006, 02:11 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Are you 100% sure you're using FlashFXP v3.0? The latest official release is v3.2. FlashFXP v3.2 uses a different format for storing the proxy information compared to v3.0. I did some tests and the information you provided above should work with v3.0, however it will not work with v3.2.
Old 01-09-2006, 06:09 AM   #3
Smil Pent

Yes, I'm using version 3.0, build 1015. How does 3.2 store the proxy info?
Closed Thread

Tags
flashfxp, host, port, settings, type

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: