Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 10:59 AM   #1
gutset628

Default Weird Happenings With XBOX Transfers. Need Help PLZ

* FlashFXP v[3 ].[2 ], build [1080 ], [ ]registered, [x ]unregistered, [ ]pirated
* OS [ ] WinXP, [ x] Win2K, [ ] Win98, [ ] WinME, [ ] Other
* Running behind NAT/router [ x] Yes & Model [Lynksys ], [ BEF???] No, [ ] Not sure
* Running firewall [x ] Yes, Name [Symantec Client Firewall ], Ver. [10 ], or [ ] No
* Running Antivirus [x ] Yes, Name [Symantec Client AV ] or [ ] No
* Network [ ] xDSL, [ x] CABLE, [ ] Dail-Up, [ ] Other

additional info if related
* FTP server(s) name [ ], version [ ]
* timestamped, and side prefixed FTP log (please paste)
* any other info

I'm was just trying to update an app on my xbox. No biggie. I've made file transfers 100 times before.

I ftp into the xbox and delete the application folder. All is well.

I begin the transfer of the new application folder to my xbox. Gets to about 57% and the speed drops to nothing, "transfer failed" "no route to host".

I could not reconnect to my XBOX. So I check network settings on the XBOX. My Default Gateway was changed from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.24(the ip of my xbox, that was weird)

I change it back to x.x.1.1 and attempt to reconnect. Success. I begin the deletion of the app folder again so I can start again from the begining. I loose connection during the deletion process.

Check network settings: Everything is as I left it. I change IP address, and while I'm at it I delete the app folder using a tool from within the xbox.

Reconnect with new settings, success. Begin transfer again. Loose connection again. around 15% complete.

Redid the steps above one more time. changing the IP as that seems to be what allows me to connect to the xbox again. Same results, connected untill I try to transer then I loose it.

This JUST started happening. I don't have a log right now because I'm in class, but any help or info on what may be causing this would be appreiciated. If I left out any info please just ask and I'll answer to the best of my ability from my current location.

Thanks Alot.
Old 10-28-2005, 06:52 PM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

well it sounds like you need support with your xbox and not flashfxp..
Closed Thread

Tags
flashfxp, folder, ftp, info, xbox

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: