Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 11:02 AM   #1
Zarkov
FlashFXP Registered User

Post Cant start transfer from command line

ive got FlashFXP v3.2.0 build 1080 and im trying to get a folders contents from a server to my pc from within a script and i cant get it to start the transfer.
Code:
c:\program files\flashfxp\flashfxp.exe -localpath="H:\dump\ $+ $1 $+ \ $+ $2 $+ \" BB -remotepath="/ $+ $1 $+ / $+ $2 $+ /"
that works fine and start flashfxp goesto the right folder on my local pc and on the remote server.
However as soon as i add the -get switch i get an error
Code:
[L] Unable to resolve host: -get BB
any ideas why this happens and how do i fix it?

Thanks
Old 09-23-2005, 11:40 AM   #2
DayCuts
FlashFXP Beta Tester

from what i can see -get is used ONLY to grab a single file. And your format is incorrect, seems the -get needs the full ftp:// address not just a site name. Both of the following work for me.

c:\program files\_internet_\flashfxp\flashfxp.exe -get -localpath="D:\" -remotepath="/My21st/Untitled-1.jpg" ftp://un:mypass@host:21/
c:\program files\_internet_\flashfxp\flashfxp.exe -get -localpath="D:\" ftp://un:mypass@host:21/My21st/Untitled-1.jpg

If you wish to transfer a folder which it seems is what your trying to do, i think you have to make a queue file and use -go queuefile.fqf but i could be wrong i dont do a lot with the command line for ffxp.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:30 PM   #3
Zarkov
FlashFXP Registered User

Thanks DayCyts, Thats helped me a lot.
Only thing is that as you caan see from the script the folders are random and set by variables. I cant manually make a que file as i dont know if the folders will even exist.
From what i can tell i cant make FlashFXP make a queue file from the command line options, so i cant see anyway for this to work.
Unless anyone else has any ideas.

Thanks
Old 09-23-2005, 08:59 PM   #4
DayCuts
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Yes, i noticed you were 'compiling' the directory names from elements of a string (space seperated tokens) in mirc.

Not sure if its possible to tell flashfxp to download a folder view the command line or not, i tried a few ways when posting the first time but was unable to achieve desired results.
Old 09-24-2005, 12:03 AM   #5
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkov
From what i can tell i cant make FlashFXP make a queue file from the command line options, so i cant see anyway for this to work.
Unless anyone else has any ideas.
FAQ forum has format of flashfxp's queue file. you can create one yourself and then just point flashfxp to it.
Closed Thread

Tags
error, flashfxp, server, start, transfer

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: