Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Custom Commands Download, share, or get help creating your own.

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 08:48 PM   #1
PeterP

Default How to import FTP-History-login-data from FlashFXP v1.3 into FlashFXP v5.0

Hello,

How can I import the FTP-History-login-data (the things like: Server or URL, Port, User Name, Password) from FlashFXP v1.3 into FlashFXP v5.0?

Kind regards,
Peter P.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:34 AM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

1.3?! That's more than 10 year old version. Why were you running such an ancient software?!
Sites menu, Import Sites, select Flashfxp 1.x.

If you are a legit customer you should've upgraded ages ago.
If you are using cracked version, you couldn't scrape together $30 in 10+ years?

Last edited by MxxCon; 11-04-2014 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:12 AM   #3
PeterP

MxxCom, that didn't work for me. I've tried that earlier, ofcourse. So, instead of having a big mouth, give me a solution for my problem. But if you can't, than shut your big mouth. Your 'solution' does only import only the SITES I have created in the Site Manager and NOT the FTP-Connections-History.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:31 PM   #4
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

PeterP,
Typically most people store their sites in the Site Manager, that's what it's intended for, the quick connect is temporary storage and in this specific case the file format used in 1.x was abandoned and no longer supported. You'll need to manually re-enter the sites from there.

In later versions of FlashFXP the solution would have been to use the backup/restore feature to backup everything and then restore your config to the new version.

P.S. You should be thankful that MxxCon actually took the time to read your post and post a reply. He didn't have to. He also makes a very valid point. Software piracy is a real issue and we see many new faces fly by expecting help with problems when they don't even legally own the software.

Last edited by bigstar; 11-03-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
flashfxp, ftp-history-login-data, import, v1.3, v5.0