PDA

View Full Version : A few bugfixes to Project-ZS

esmandil
11-16-2004, 09:29 AM
Hello,

I have released what I have fixed in Project-ZS. Have fun :D
Let me know if there are any more problems.

Changelog:

0.0.7.3.c (16.11.2004 by esmandil)
+ Added option to create *.bad files on wrong upload instead of simply deleting the file).
* Fixed imdb data retrieval.
* Improved removal of complete bar.
* Fixed path recognition (in case of upload to different directory than the current one).

added to config.h:
#define bad_file_name ".bad" // use "" to disable

jeza
11-16-2004, 11:28 AM
#define use_build_in_imdb_functions FALSE
->>

Error E2268 .\Source\main.cpp 705: Call to undefined function 'get_url' in function main(int,char * *)
Error E2268 .\Source\main.cpp 706: Call to undefined function 'GetIMDBID' in function main(int,char * *)
Error E2268 .\Source\main.cpp 707: Call to undefined function 'parse_source' in function main(int,char * *)
Error E2268 .\Source\main.cpp 708: Call to undefined function 'printout' in function main(int,char * *)

#define debug_mode FALSE
->>

Error E2268 .\Source\main.cpp 733: Call to undefined function 'debug_log_noTime' in function main(int,char * *)
Error E2268 .\Source\main.cpp 734: Call to undefined function 'debug_log_noTime' in function main(int,char * *)

compile only when this 2 options are true
else
this errors

esmandil
11-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Hmm... then, don't set those options to false :D :D :D

Seriously, I will fix it if I ever make next release.

dudu
12-14-2004, 01:35 PM
I just want to congratulate u esmandil :)

Im a huge fan of caladan's scripts, and im using project-zs 4 a long time now. :banana:

Latest version ( ProjectZS.0.0.7.3 ) was giving me some problems, ie. it was crashing when some *.nfo's were uploaded, probably imdb data problem.

So i decide to test this new fix u made, and p00f, imdb working great with those *.nfo's i said before. :p

So, im happy, i'll be testing yer new fix 4 now and i'll let u know if i find some prob...

Thats all folks

Thanks 4 yer fix esmandil, keep the good job

Last but not least, i would like to send my best wishes to Caladan and his pzs, dedicated to his daughter.. I hope u come back m8 ;) ioFTPD community is missing u =]

caladan
12-14-2004, 05:33 PM
yeah i come back ;)

lucaz
12-15-2004, 01:43 PM
i use bloodshed dev-C++

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "D:\test\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "D:\test\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c Source/main.cpp -o Source/main.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -w

Source/main.cpp: In function `int main(int, char**)':
Source/main.cpp:963: error: invalid conversion from `const void*' to `void*'
Source/main.cpp:1003: error: invalid conversion from `const void*' to `void*'
Source/main.cpp:1004: error: invalid conversion from `const void*' to `void*'

make.exe: *** [Source/main.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

can someone help plz?

lucaz
12-15-2004, 01:58 PM
nvm i already found that out, but when i change the config.h file and compile, the project-zs.exe is still the same as before i changed the config.h file ? ????

//include the config
#include "../config/config.h" //config file for Project-ZS

esmandil
02-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Well, I think it is time for next version of the bugfixes :D

Changelog:

* Reported release size should work for DVDR and larger now.
* Fixed another bug in imdb data retrieval.
+ Added option to not announce sfv upload for short releases.
* Fixed compile errors for noDEBUG and noIMDB modes.
+ Now removes *.bad files after successful upload of respective file.

Supported compilers:
free Borland compiler 5.5.1
free Microsoft compiler: Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 13.10.3077 for 80x86

I don't have Dev-C++ and postdel doesn't seem to work when compiled with MinGW... so use one of the above compilers or don't whine ;) ;) ;)

iam
02-04-2005, 01:59 AM
Nice I will test :)
Can you fix http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4451 ?

esmandil
02-04-2005, 05:05 AM
I may take a look - I personally don't use sorting (BTW, is it even working reliably? I think I had some problems with it long ago) so I have never seen this problem. I don't know how easy will it be to fix.

Luke
02-06-2005, 06:59 AM
#define debug_mode false
#define benchmark_mode false

compile log;

Error: Unresolved external 'debug_log(char *, ...)' referenced from Z:\IOFTPD\SC
RIPTS\PROJECTZS\RELEASE\MAIN.OBJ

esmandil
02-06-2005, 11:53 AM
* Fixed compile errors for noDEBUG and noIMDB modes.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: So, apparently, I didn't :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Use #define debug_mode true

Maybe next time... or, if you are desperate, put:

#if ( debug_mode == TRUE )
int debug_log(char *fmt, ...);
#else
# define debug_log
# define debug_log_noTime
#endif

instead of

int debug_log(char *fmt, ...);

in imdb.h

Luke
02-06-2005, 12:30 PM
Works now, with your instruction. Thanks for all the fix !:banana:

prozak
03-02-2005, 04:59 PM
nice to see some1 take up caladans work :).

Ive been having random bugs quite regularly where the genre will show as *unknown* while the tagging is done properly. Any idea if your fix adresses that problem? Or does anyone else know a fix?

esmandil
03-03-2005, 08:53 AM
I have added it to my TO DO list, but... I don't do much with mp3s and I don't know much about them, so chances of me fixing anything there are actually pretty slim.

prozak
03-03-2005, 11:16 AM
well at least i now know I am not the only one who has encountered this problem. Thanks for the speedy reply :)

chylda
03-09-2005, 03:32 PM
http://panda2.fsv.cvut.cz/~achylik/snap00526.jpg
It happend If someone try upload file,especially like this : [****] - ( 233.47M 17F - 100% Complete ) - [****] , the script show warning window and transfer failed until the window is closed.

The transfer crashs only if the conditions are fullfilled:
*file must starts with symbol [
*must contain at least 3 space
*and whole filename must have at lest 14 chars
The bug is in both version by Caladan and "bugfix" version by Esmandil

Thx Jim for analyze the problem

So could anyone fix the bug?Thx a lot men!

esmandil
10-05-2005, 08:55 AM
New version is available:

0.0.7.3.e
+ Added an option to define multi-disc directories other than just CD1 & CD2 (such directories are announced differently)
+ Added an option to delete imdb_bar when *.nfo is deleted (can be disabled in config)
+ Added an option to have imdb_bar as file [thanks to laShan]
+ Added an option not to show user stats when there was no race (i.e. only one uploader) [thanks to laShan]
+ Two new cookies added: movie runtime and estimated remaining time for race [thanks to laShan]
* Fixed compile errors for noDEBUG and noIMDB modes (again... hopefully better this time :)
* Fixed error in recognition of ID3 tags for some mp3s (genre displayed as "Unknown")
* Replace "/", ":" and similar characters if they appear in imdb_bar (this way genre should work OK now)
* Improved script stability on *.sfv upload
* Fixed movie sorting when sorted dirs would be created even when upload was to private directory (not tested, I don't use sorting)
* Fixed progress bar not being deleted by postdel when status_bar_type=0
* Fixed crash when uploading/deleting file with extension longer than 8 characters
* Fixed problem with slowest speed reported as 0 [thanks to laShan]
* Fixed 0day symlinks to work with first part of dirname [thanks to laShan]
* Fixed 0day type symlinks so that the first type defined isn't cut of [thanks to laShan]

All in all, I think I have fixed all the bugs I am aware of. The script also seems quite stable in my testing... in fact, it might finally be stable enough to be really useful ;)

As always, let me know if something doesn't work

alturismo
10-05-2005, 09:05 AM
great improvements man :D

cheers

Zer0Racer
10-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Nice to see my friend laShan getting his hands dirty with this :D

dudex
12-22-2005, 11:57 PM
one major bug would be that when you upload a nfo, it creates the dir..now if the next rar gets checked, the imdb dir gets deleted. also, when you delete the nfo..the release status bar dir gets deleted. annoying anyhow. any chance to get that fixed?

im missing the rescan feature too, wonder why it's not included.

regards, dudex_

alturismo
12-23-2005, 12:08 AM
cant confirm both errors u describing there

1. uploading rar´s doesnt remove any imdb bar here

2. nfo delete doesnt rem status bar here, either on incomplete nor on complete releases

a rescan feature would be welcome, yes ;) so no need to use ioA therefore then

dudex
12-23-2005, 12:13 AM
my bad..rename the tag for imdb dirs the same as your complete bars.

ie: [MYSITE] 10% complete... [MYSITE]
[MYSITE] Rating 2.4 of 10.. [MYSITE]

renaming the imdb bar [TAG] removes the "bug"

it just looks nicer to have both tags named the same..

dudex
12-23-2005, 12:17 AM
when you renamed both the same, do these steps to reproduce the bug I get:

1) mkdir, upload sfv and 1 rar (will create incomplete bar etc.)
2) upload nfo (will create imdb dir) [remember to have named the [TAG] for imdb dirs the same as for complete bars]
3) up a 2nd rar (see the imdb is gone)
4) delete the nfo, and the complete bar is gone now

that's what happens when I do that..

esmandil
01-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Well, whenever you upload new rar, the status bar is deleted and a new one is created.
And status bar is everything matching "del_progressmeter" (IIRC) in your config.h. It is up to you to make sure this doesn't match anything except real status bar.

Maybe try " [MYSITE] *complete*[MYSITE]" or something -- might work.

Similarly, imdb bar is deleted when nfo is deleted -- and again, if the pattern matches something else, it will be removed as well (in this particular case, the checking the match is pretty stupid, though: it just looks for first 6 characters from imdb_bar...)

razoor
03-03-2007, 05:34 AM
does anyone know what i should change in the code to make stats working on wkup,daup, moup and so on?
Caus can´t get that thingy to work.

zlatan24
09-18-2007, 09:31 AM
There is a program RAR fix (http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/repair_rar.html), able allows you to recover information from corrupt archives and corrupt rar files stored on removable media or on remote computers (tool can fix rar file via the local area network), can extract information even from those compressed files that are protected with a password, prompts enter passorwd for a recovered RAR files from customers.