PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Anti-Idle Script

ddeca
03-18-2004, 10:50 AM
Need a little script that blocks those that use CWD, PWD and REFRESH and as IDLE command

noop is already taken care of in ioFTPD.ini

//regards ddeca

Mouton
03-18-2004, 06:17 PM
maybe u should identify the 'valid' commands instead of the invalid ones... a script could then keep it's own timers, and reset them when the user sends one of those commands, and kick him after x seconds of not sending one of those commands...

FTPServerTools
03-18-2004, 07:09 PM
good idea....
But that would mean that all the valid commands should have an event.
Isnt there a global ioFTPD event?? I cant seem to find it in the ini file.... If not then by this it is my request for d1.. :0

ddeca
03-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Thats an idé..

RamRam or someone told me that one could use a pre CWD .
i guess all it has to do is check what the last ( 2 or 3) command was and if those were any of stated then kick..

Just my 5 cents on the mather...

//ddeca

Mouton
03-19-2004, 10:21 AM
A script can't check what the preceding commands were...
Like RAMRAM said, u'd need to catch all the events that u consider valid.

MalcolmX
04-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by ddeca
Need a little script that blocks those that use CWD, PWD and REFRESH and as IDLE command

noop is already taken care of in ioFTPD.ini

//regards ddeca

I found this thread so i might just post my question here instead of starting a new one. My question is about the NOOP command.

Was just wondering about what ddeca said, that NOOP is taken care of in .ioFTPD.ini. Exactly where can i find that? Is it the idle time settings?

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed that my question is slight out of range in this forum, maybe a moderator can move it accordingly?

Mouton
04-11-2004, 06:26 PM
[FTP_Command_Permissions]
noop = 1MN