PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Screen keeps popping up

ep2002
04-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Hi there,

I keep getting this screen popping up when I bring up Flash FXP. It says Restore Que & I have no idea what it means or why it's doing it. I took a screenshot of it, but there's no way to attach that here.

Can someone pls. help me.

Thanks

Michelle

MxxCon
04-12-2005, 07:11 PM
when you see that window it means that the last time when you closed flashfxp you had something in your queue.
that window gives you an option to reload that possibly unfinished transfer queue or clear it.

and btw, you CAN attach files here.
http://forum.flashfxp.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=3#attachments

ep2002
04-12-2005, 07:46 PM
Hi there,

Thanks for the info, but I don't understand what you mean by "they were in que".

I send the files over to the server & then I'm done.

Does that happen when the files are still highlighted? B/c usually I just leave the computer & don't come back to the program until I need it again.

Thanks & I've enclosed the attachment now. I guess this board is different then the other ones I'm used it & it wasn't noticeable at first :( LOL

Cya

Michelle

Joker
04-12-2005, 09:16 PM
just uncheck display on startup

ep2002
04-14-2005, 09:45 PM
Ok, but I don't underand what what those red checks mean?

Like right now I'm having problems w/ DW finding my templates & those files in que are the files that are causing problems.

Does this mean that they didn't DL to my HD properly or upload to my server properly?

Pls. explain.

Thanks

Michelle

Originally posted by Joker
just uncheck display on startup

MxxCon
04-15-2005, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by ep2002
Does this mean that they didn't DL to my HD properly or upload to my server properly?impossible to know w/o seeing trasnfer log of those files