View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 07:13 AM  
Kilhd

Default I didn't know where else to look for help..

* FlashFXP v[ 2].[1 ], build [924 ], [ ]registered, [X]unregistered, [ ]pirated
* OS [ ] WinXP, [ ] Win2K, [ ] Win98, [ ] WinME, [ X] Other
* Running behind NAT/router [X ] Yes & Model [Linksys BEFSR41v1 ], [ ] No, [ ] Not sure
* Running firewall [ ] Yes, Name [ ], Ver. [ ], or [X ] No
* Running Antivirus [ X] Yes, Name [Symantec Corporate Edition ] or [ ] No
* Network [ ] xDSL, [X ] CABLE, [ ] Dail-Up, [ ] Other

Ok.. I rar an img of a disc and create sfv, test it, extract it to see if it works and everything is all good. (I even run sfv check on it, and all good) When I go to upload the files to an FTP server with an sfv checker though, the file(s) get marked as "bad" as if they are corrupt or something. Locally I can extract/check just fine. I setup a ftp server with sfv checker on my own PC, and used FlashFXP to upload to myself and same thing.. the files come out as "bad" Does anyone know ANY info on what could cause this.. no one seems to know and I am running out of ideas. I have tried many different sfv checkers/makers/testers and ftpds, even ftp clients.. I have a feeling it's something to do with my connection. (this happens even if I remove the router) I have tried to call my ISP about this problem and they are just too stupid to know what "uploading" is even. I am desperate for help.. please! anything.. Sorry if this is too much off-topic,.. didnt know anywhere else to check for info.