Nate1749

Default Site manager/History loses all data upon re-opening program

* FlashFXP v[3 ].[0].[2], build [1045], registered
* Win2K
* NAT/router [X ] Not sure
* Running firewall [X] Yes, Name [Not sure]
* Running Antivirus [X] Yes, Name [Not sure]
* Network: Corporate LAN

My problem is with the Site Manager. I have used FlashFXP at home and the site manager and history worked great, however, here at work it seems to forget everything once I close the program.

For instance, if I add a site to the site manager and then check to see if it's there in the quick connect pull-down, it is in fact there. However, once I quit the program and then re-open FlashFXP - the list is completly empty as if I've never entered a thing. I then entered in a site manually to connect to, connected to it, disconnected, and then checked to see if it was in the History pull-down and it was. However, after I exited the program and started it back up again, the entire history pull-down was empty (as if I've never connected to any site before).

I know that the IT department at my work installed FlashFXP remotely and when he was doing it the program crashed a few times until I pasted in the registration key that was sent in a text file. So my only guess is that the history file is trying to save to perhaps a network drive that was only temporarily mapped for install. I have no idea though, but it's quite frustrating to have to enter the ftp information again and again. Is there a way to reset or at least check where the history/site manager file is? Perhaps a setting in the registry I can modify?

Thanks,
Nate