View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 06:34 PM  
furbitor

Default Flashfxp minimzed, wont restore

OK first:

* FlashFXP v[3 ].[ 0.2], build [1045 ], [ x]registered, [ ]unregistered, [ ]pirated
* OS [x ] WinXP, [ ] Win2K, [ ] Win98, [ ] WinME, [ ] Other
* Running behind NAT/router [x ] Yes & Model [netgear rp614 ], [ ] No, [ ] Not sure
* Running firewall [ x] Yes, Name [norton ], Ver. [2004 IS ], or [ ] No
* Running Antivirus [ x] Yes, Name [Norton pro ] or [ ] No
* Network [ ] xDSL, [ ] CABLE, [ slowest available] Dail-Up, [ ] Other

I have a problem. When I purchased flashfxp, it was version 2.1.

I absolutely LOVE it. But when I somehow accidently minimized the program to my taskbar, Nothing I can do will bring it back. The program runs starts up fine.. brings up the queue list the is unfinished, but the main window is history. The buttons on the taskbar show it as fullscreen, but it isnt. I have tried deleting the program and reinstalling, but the exact same problem imediatley occurs again, on the new install.

There IS one way I found to make flashfxp show up again, which involved me reinstalling windows xp again. Then I installed flashfxp 2.1 from my saved files, it worked normal. I was happy again.

Well, 5 days ago I made the mistake of minimizing FlashFxp again, and now the same problem rears its head. I been scanning your forums for anything related to this with no success.

So I upgraded to version 3.0.2, hoping it would make a difference. But no luck the newy installed flashfxp wants to resume my broken downloads... runs in the task manager, and according to the taskbar buttons, fullscreen. but I cant see/use it.

Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Furbitor