View Single Post
Old 06-29-2003, 11:28 AM  
jaraph

I refuse to apologize. You have yet again missed my point. I do not mind being pointed to pertinent posts, including rules. However, the manner in which you advised me such was very rude. I am a businessman; I cannot take the time to read every piece of documentation on some forum simply to get my FTP client to run correctly. Again, I wouldn't have minded being pointed to the post if you had behaved respectively. In case you hadn't realized, writing in all caps, such as "RULES" over and over again is considered shouting, and as such is very rude. If I met you in person, would you address me in this manner?

FlashFXP is nice software; I would like to support developers who offer nice products for reasonable prices. However, this manner of PR is, to quote you, "uncalled for." I have been told that you are not an official representative of the software or the business behind it. This is the only reason I have not decided to quit using the software and tell my colleagues to do the same. How you became a moderator of this forum I cannot understand.