View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 02:19 PM  
jaraph

Default FTP queue properties

I was wondering if there is any way I can queue up some files and then change the site (as defined in the site manager) from which they are downloaded. My problem is the following:

I want to login to an FTP server and browse around, queueing up files. I then want to download these files with a *different* login personality than the one with which I was browsing. I suppose I could change the login info for that site in the site manager, but I don't want to have to do that every time. I would like to just define two "sites" in the site manager (one with browse personality and one with transfer personality) and then change the "site" from which the files are transferred.

Thank you, anyone who can help.

Edit: I believe I have this problem solved...isn't that always the way, as soon as you ask a question? Unfortunately, I now have a new problem. Absolutely nothing in my queue will transfer. This happens with many different sites I've tried. Here is the log:

215 UNIX Type: L8
REST 100
350 REST supported. Ready to resume at byte offset 100.
REST 0
350 REST supported. Ready to resume at byte offset 0.
CWD /temp files/VGM/Send 2 - Tim/
250 CWD command successful. "/J:/FTPdir/root/temp files/VGM/Send 2 - Tim" is current directory.
PWD
257 "/J:/FTPdir/root/temp files/VGM/Send 2 - Tim" is current directory.
List (cached)
List Complete.
Transfer Failed: 01 - Link.txt