View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 10:26 PM  
Bigstarsis

Default Charles requested I post this

While I can't give specifics, I would like to point out that no sexual assault occurred. Camera's were placed in his home due to reason's I don't wish to disclose (to protect others) however Charles is not the only one who knew about these cameras. Due to these camera's recording 24 hour footage most of which had never even been viewed by anyone, there was reports made by a 16 year old female that I can't disclose. Based on several factors Charles chose to plead guilty to sexual exploitation, which does not mean any sexual abuse occurred by him. Because cameras were purchased using "interstate or foreign commerce" and the said minor was captured on video doing sexually inappropriate things to herself, these videos were not used for sales or any inappropriate usage. I want to also include that Charles has never even so much as had a speeding ticket prior to this, unfortunately fighting the feds is not worth the money, and up until his recent decision to plead guilty he had not even been to court yet. Meaning for 2 + years he has been detained before even appearing before a judge, at this point he just wants to move on. I would also like to point out that the state dropped all their charges against him. Just remember there are always 2 sides to a story.

(b) Any parent, legal guardian, or person having custody or control of a minor who knowingly permits such minor to engage in, or to assist any other person to engage in, sexually explicit conduct for the purpose of producing any visual depiction of such conduct or for the purpose of transmitting a live visual depiction of such conduct shall be punished as provided under subsection (e) of this section, if such parent, legal guardian, or person knows or has reason to know that such visual depiction will be transported or transmitted using any means or facility of interstate or foreign commerce or in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce or mailed, if that visual depiction was produced or transmitted using materials that have been mailed, shipped, or transported in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce by any means, including by computer, or if such visual depiction has actually been transported or transmitted using any means or facility of interstate or foreign commerce or in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce or mailed.

Flash FXP will continue to be sold at this time, however support is not available.