View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 08:04 PM  
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer

frostyboy Assuming the site is still in your quick connect history this should not occur. Do you do anything at all related to FlashFXP in between loading the first and second queue?

When you load a queue and click transfer queue it will connect to the site perform the transfer on completion it will switch back to the initial folder prior to transferring the queue. If you were in the TV folder prior to starting the queue then it would remain in that folder. In addition if you navigate away to some other folder while the queue is in progress it will remain in the folder you navigated to.

Hennie1nl I was just made aware of this issue tonight. Unfortunately I have several other issues I am currently working on as well that also need to be addressed. I will do my best to get this resolved ASAP.

After this next beta release I will be slowing down beta releases to give myself more time to do internal testing, The past 20+ builds were released with minimal testing and now these unexpected issues are starting to get out of control.
bigstar is offline   Reply With Quote