View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:41 PM  
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer

Default Software that we use at OpenSight Software, LLC

Process Lasso (Shareware)
Windows 7 is good, but this utility makes it
great. Especially when compiling FlashFXP or OpenSSL with several virtual machines open. It's even great for gaming too. I highly recommend this utility to anyone who considers themselves a serious power user.

Perfect Disk
(Shareware)
This is the best defrag software I have found, I highly recommend it.

WinRAR (Shareware)
WinRAR is an archiving utility that completely supports RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.

Acronis Tue Image
(Shareware)
A perfect computer backup and disk recovery program that allows you to create hard disk drive images and file backups.

Virtual Box (Free)
An x86 virtualization software package developed by Sun Microsystems.

Process Explorer
(Free)
Ever wondered which program has a particular file or directory open? Now you can find out. Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.

VLC Media Player
(Free)
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols.

WinMerge
(Free)
WinMerge is an Open Source differencing and merging tool for Windows. WinMerge can compare both folders and files, presenting differences in a visual text format that is easy to understand and handle.

GrepWin (Free)
grepWin is a powerful and fast file search (and replace) tool, it can search for matching files and content using regular expressions.

Open Hardware Monitor (Free)
This software can monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer.

Last edited by bigstar; 02-13-2013 at 09:23 AM.
bigstar is offline   Reply With Quote