View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 12:01 AM  
Yil
Too much time...

o_dog: Hmm, read2/write2 were something I was playing with implementing so you could get the uploaded time for a single file and I guess it made it into the the iTLC docs but never into the server as I can't find it in the code nor is it documented in the Changelog. Definitely a screw-up on my part. Right now I think you can only get uploaded time for all the entries in a directory via [resolve list] which is an INSANELY useful command since it uses the actual resolver / directory list code so it's identical to what a user would see in a directory listing.

[vfs read] should return 0777, 0755, etc, but doesn't in the released versions. It was an intentional idea to return extra info but you already convinced me that was a bad idea and I changed it back a while ago but there just hasn't been another release in a long time... Right now you'll have to mask it with 0777 like you would have to for [resolve list]. Some of the bits after 0777 indicate if [chattr 0-3] are set. Chattr 0 is for private/hidden dirs, 1 is ioFTPD symlink, 2/3 aren't currently used...

Code:
#define S_SYMBOLIC		020000
#define S_PRIVATE		010000

[resolve list] return these 4 chattr's for each entry anyway so it probably doesn't make any difference, but read2 (and 'read' but that caused more problems than I expected) was supposed to return these so you could see if you had an ioFTPD symlink, etc without having to test each dir all the time...
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote