View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 01:49 PM  
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer

July 24, 2009

* Major overhaul of the Skip List, The new skiplist allows you to define a scope to apply the file pattern to. For example you can separately match the a file name, a folder name, a file path, a folder path.

This allows much more flexibility so you can skip a folder named ABC but allow a file named ABC. or skip all files/folders in a specific area. This makes it extremely easy to skip .svn folders.

The skiplist now consists of global and per site skiplists. This allows for much more flexibility. At one point "selective transfer rules" were used for this but now you can set it and forget it with personalized skip lists.

* Updated SFTP engine.

* Transformed a few more dialogs to the new interface style.

* Updated the background toolbar image list to include 43 different background designs.

* Many performance optimizations. Compared to 3.6 final the new version feels like I upgraded my computer hardware. Everything seems faster.

* Added new navigation button to toggle the treeview visibility, this button is now the left most button.

* Compared the Site Manager dialog improvements.

* I think the only thing we're missing now is user defined shortcut editor. How many of you would like to see this in the next release? I was going to wait, but if you can convince me....maybe

What else should I add into the next release? let me know.....