View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 07:13 PM  
Yil
Too much time...

Default ioFTPD v6.7.0 *experimental*

Here it is folks. A version of ioFTPD and TCL that should work for users using code pages that define characters with the high bit set. In particular this should allow Asian users to use TCL scripts.

I've labeled this as an experimental release since early testing shows this to be working, but I had to change a lot of functions so there's a number of things I could have broken. I wrote my own UTF-8 converters since we aren't converting between code pages so much as just properly encoding them and it looks OK but clearly will need some testing on systems with other languages.

I've included my current work on TCL extensions and some other bug fixes, but rather than wait for everything to be finished completely I figured I should get the UTF-8 / TCL changes out the door to help those having problems now.

NOTE: Scripts that maintain state such as nxTools may need to rebuild their dupe databases since entries added prior to this version with Asian characters probably had incorrect entries loaded. So if you are having problems with searching, dupechecking, etc. consider a rescan/rebuild/whatever.

Let me know how it works.

Oh, and check out the new stat features. It's pretty cool to keep stats per section now to see who up/downs where.

Latest Version:
ioFTPD-v6.7.1.zip

Last edited by Yil; 08-18-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote