View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 05:51 PM  
Yil
Too much time...

Flow: You had "^who = TCL ..\scripts\nxTools\nxUtilities.tcl WHO" but what you want is "who = ^TCL ..\scripts\nxTools\nxUtilities.tcl WHO" Though I think the built-in version can be made to look the same if you adjust the Who.* files though and it's probably faster.

whocarez2k5: Actually makecert doesn't accept any arguments but instead uses the same algorithm the server uses to load a cert: (From the ChangeLog):
Code:
39) New site command (site MakeCert).  First determine the preferred name for
    the certificate by looking for a Certificate_Name= for the service, or
    the Host= value for the device specified for the service provided it isn't
    0.0.0.0, or finally the default value of ioFTPD.  Then create and install
    in the CurrentUser My/Personal store a new certificate if one doesn't
    already exist.  Requires the file system/makecert.exe and the M flag.
So just set Certificate_Name to whatever you want to use and site makecert will find that name.

pion: I can see the benefit of viewing an incomplete video file so locking it would prevent that, but it makes no sense to be viewing a file you have hit the end of and are waiting for more uploaded data from. Either the source is faster than the video frame rate in which case you won't have an issue today, or it isn't in which case the video will pause, jump, etc and it's pretty useless. I figure the bigger issue is with mirroring/racing files already in transit and for zip's the issue is one of zipcleaning, whereas .rars are usually fine. Perhaps there isn't a single solution and the answer is to support a list of file extensions to lock while transferring and the rest to wait for data from. Or visa-versa.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote