View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 10:01 PM  
inrobit

Default Odd Crash During File Transfer

FlashFXP v[3 ].[4 ], build [ 1145], [X ]registered, [ ]unregistered, [ ]pirated
* OS [X ] WinXP, [ ] Win2K, [ ] Win98, [ ] WinME, [ ] Other
* Running behind NAT/router [X Linksys Wireless G ] Yes & Model [ ], [ ] No, [ ] Not sure
* Running firewall [ X Zone Alarm Security Suite ] Yes, Name [ ], Ver. [ ], or [ ] No
* Running Antivirus [AVG Free ] Yes, Name [ ] or [ ] No
* Network [ ] xDSL, [ X] CABLE, [ ] Dail-Up, [ ] Other

Hi all-
I am experiencing an odd problem with FlashFXP that only recently started occurring. When I attempt to transfer files to my XBOX via FlashFXP, the program will freeze almost immediately. The transfer status bar does not even have time to appear before the program crashes. Upon restarting the program, and reconnecting to the XBOX, the file I attempt to transfer is visible, however, it is only the first few megabytes of the file. Oddly, this only happens when I attempt to transfer from computer to xbox. From xbox to computer, the transfer works perfectly fine. I can also connect to other FTP sites, and all transfers work fine. I've tried many things... if anyone has encountered anything like this, or has a slight clue what is going on, I'd be happy to provide additional information. Thanks for any help.

Last edited by inrobit; 02-11-2007 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Didn't read the rules...