View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 06:36 PM  
MxxCon
Super Duper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nifty-stuff
• I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when I check "Synchronize Browsers" it doesn't remain selected the next time I open the application. I use this feature 99.99% of the time and would hate to have to select it every session. Any plans to fix this soon?
bigstar should be able to answer that question, but he's away till end of the week.
Quote:
• I tried to drag a file from FlashFXP onto an icon on my taskbar (for editing) and it wouldn't let me! Using other FTP apps I can drag files and drop them on either Dreamweaver, notepad, or anything else and it will open in that program. All I get with FlashFXP is a circle with a line through it. (BTW, I know I can set the default program, but I usually like to use multiple programs for different tasks)
do you use more than 2 apps when working on any given file type?

Quote:
• License: Can I use my 'single license key' on my desktop computer and my laptop?
FLASHFXP LICENSE AGREEMENT says
Quote:
One registered copy of SOFTWARE may either be used by a single person who uses the SOFTWARE personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both.
Quote:
• I know it is expected to be added later, but I'm surprised there isn't currently multiple thread support. Do any of y'all think this even make a difference, especially when downloading hundreds of tiny files?
multithreaded support isn't exactly like download managers that cut up a file into smaller chunks. but rather ability to connect to multiple sites at once in a single flashfxp instance. not saying flashfxp won't 'cut up' files...that decision will be made upon implementation.