Thread: problems
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 12:47 PM  
Harm
Too much time...

Seriously, what's the point of pasting the content of all your configuration files ? The first 10 lines of your first post are enough to know you missed several important things. It doesn't improve the readability of your questions either.

If possible, read the posting guidelines and clean that a bit. I suggest removing all the parts of the installation where there's no red text. You did these correctly. It would also be great if you could edit the topic of this thread to something more relevant to your actual problem.

Now, I'll try to explain what you've missed and answer your questions. I apologize if I missed any while going through this 7 pages long post.

1. Do you know what windrop is ? If not, I suggest you go to windrop.sf.net to learn about it. Then, download it from B0unty's website.

2. It isn't clear in your post whether you've chosen something like c:\io\windrop or c:\io\ioFTPD\windrop to store your windrop files. If you've chosen the first one, that's good.. if you haven't, you'll encounter conflicts between windrop's tcl dll and ioFTPD's.

Quote:
"Make sure the paths at the beginning of all the *.itcl files are valid".
It means that since you've chosen to change the default directory you'll have open all the *.itcl files and edit all the paths to match your current setup.

Edit: You should check your configuration files again by the way, you forgot to change some paths to the new ones you've chosen.
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote