View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 05:53 AM  
rick3

Thanks for the quick reply.

1) Yes, I understand that it's kicking me off because of a slower speed. I was hoping that there might be a setting somewhere in the program that would help optimize my transfer rate so as not to go under the threshold. What settings would make a file transfer erratic, yet allow me to negotiate the file system without gettihng bumped off for speed problems?

As I've read in other posts, there was a bug with SSL transfer settings; are there any SSL adjustments I should make? Ar ethere other places I can adjust things to possibly sort this out?

A reminder: I can get online with another FTP site with a steady and strong 150KBs speed and used to be able to do so with this server. I've tried a variety of different configurations and no avail. The manager of the site says all his settings are the same as they have been when I was getting fantastic download speeds.

2) The manager of that site, btw, is a huge FLASHFXP fan. The note refers to a download from your site, not a crack/warez version. It's because of him that I'm a registered user here.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

RICK