View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 01:02 AM  
scoonydeus

Hello,

This post begin to be a normal post... but still basicaly we just purpose new features or we ask some to get fixed...

-I've included a !credits script in mine maybe u can add one directly in ioB with a different announce for some grps ( check the script posted by Fungraphic, it was changed by me to get grps custom announcement )

-I'm still having trouble with the !request command (but Harm know about it)

-A cool feature already done as a TCL (by Lashan) is !mostleeched, u have the top 5 most leeched it make a new file to make stats with the tranfer log, so you can try as well to add the !traffic name.of.the.release to get the listing of peoples who get it.

-With mine the DUPE/UNDUPE is not working i've fixed with another script, yours don't log at all ( I said mine i guess it was me the main prob for this )

-It's would be great to have a file like the ioB2.skin for windrop but for the ioFTPD cause i like the way your ioBanana display racestat and stuff ... but it would be funny to get the skin in a file to change it and maybe we can post our custom skin ... JUST AN IDEA

-A new command to change topic thru the server will be great and we can add a feature to display it this way "[$1/$2] This is your topic"... $1 = users passed, $2 = users on quota or iND

-A dualup limitation ( not in the same sfv ) if you do you lost an FTP login, dualdown limitation... the same punishment ( with a list of grps allowed to dualup and down ... separated pls). Cause i've got the noDUAL.itcl ( i've linked to the iobanana part of the windrop to announce it in the chan ) and it kicked the second account but it still log in the dupe log ... and keep reconnect ... you can imagine ... UNDUPE time!!!!!

OK that's it for the moment, if someone need some of the changes i've made just ask me...
scoonydeus is offline   Reply With Quote