View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 09:08 AM  
_panic_

Default wk3 development status

this is my fourth weekly status report.

appologies for the late status update, i didn't manage to finish this post last night, and i choose to post it with a fresh mind this morning instead of groggy one last night.

huzzah! i have a working, compiled version of ioftpd. the problem i was having with |CertFindCertificateInStore| is now fixed! i went back through every source code snapshot of ioftpd we have watching the code in question change over time. from this more historical perspective, i got a much better understanding of what the code was trying to accomplish, made a few tweaks, and found myself staring at a login screen!

after doing a little dance and settling down off my excitement, i'm now preparing to make a new beta release of ioftpd. this is a "see where we're at release." to assess the completeness of the code and to ascertain which bugs have and have not been fixed. particularly, i think this code should have the 4k+.ioFTPD bug issue fixed.

stay tuned later this week for that release. i'm extremely excited to deliver it, and ecstatic to have something to build on going forward.

as usual, please direct any comments to the comment thread.