View Single Post
Old 06-26-2002, 01:19 PM  
Surtes

Lightbulb Higlight when connected

I don't think this has already be suggested (yes, I used the search option and couldn't find something similar). Well, here is my actual suggestion:

Say you want to connect via the quick connect option to a busy site and always get 421 too many users. Now of course you can set the retry delay to something like 40 secounds and let FlashFXP try it again and again ...

BUT you don't get notified if FlashFXP manages to connect successfully to the site, thus when you check back later you may already be timed out and all was worthless as you are already disconnected (anti-timeout scheme as almost any server has it).

So IMO a cool and very usefull feature would be, to add the option "higlight when connected successfully" to the quick connect feature. Now connect as usual with the small difference that FlashFXP will blink heavy in the taskbar as soon as a connection to the server is established. Or you could even set it to a beep-noise, whatever. At least you would get notified if you're in front of the PC

Now wouldn't that be a cool and very usefull feature? What do you think? Shouldn't be too hard to implement it I guess