View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 10:16 AM  
flooorian

hi chotaire.

first of all thanks for translating flashfxp! i had done it myself if my schedule would allow me to do so, but I'm pretty happy with your work

just three remarks concerning your work:
1st - Sitzung \ Minimiere zu System Tray
I would say "In den Tray minimieren" (or something similiar, I'm emphasizing the "in" instead of the "zu", because FlashFXP doesn't become a Systray just by minimizing it). Btw: Microsoft itself calls the System Tray "Infobereich" in the german version of windows. maybe you should use this translation instead.

2nd - <xx>..
Although FlashFXP english uses only two dots to show that a more detailed screen will follow, at least for german versions of windows, office, whatsoever "..." (three dots) is the standard. i think following standards is very important for a good overall impression. maybe you should consider a change here.

3rd - Werkzeuge \ Vergleiche Verzeichnis Inhalt (\ ...)
write Verzeichnisinhalt (one word)

that's all for the moment. i'm a little bit tired at the moment but i'm happy that i found the time to download your translation. i will report more if i find something (actually i'm just too sleepy for it), but if you need help don't hesitate to ask

best regards,
florian