View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 04:37 PM  
Harm
Too much time...

Default User titles + Language files

First, the new user titles in the forums are a great idea. We can now easily see which products an user has registered and what kind of license he owns.
I know it's not that important but one title doesn't appear correctly. Check user "peep" (http://www.inicom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15181). His "FlashFXP Scripter" title seems to miss a '\n'.

Then I'm having troubles uploading the french language file for FlashFXP. I have tried with both Firefox and Maxthon. The second one stops at 38% (that's what the status bar reports) and then displays a "page cannot be displayed" message. The first one waits a few minutes, the file seems to be uploaded but the compiled language file is corrupted. I've tried twice with Firefox. The first attempt gave me a file ~22kB which wasn't working properly (the last used language was kept after switching to French) and the second gave me a 8kB file which makes FlashFXP crash. I have removed the files for now.

Thank you for your patience and your hard work constantly improving the website.