Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Feature Requests Ticket Tools
ID: 203 Category: N/A
Title: Multithread Status: Closed (Discarded)
Severity: Major Version: N/A

pacaveli420
07-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Multithread

please pleaaaaaasssseeee add a multithread feature to Flash. there are some other programs that do allow this...most suck. FTP Voyager seems to be the best of them, but it still has some things I really don't like. flash has a much better interface and much better options / configuration. if unclear what I mean - multithreading is an option that allows multiple downloads to run from one location simultaneously. so if I login to an ftp and queue up a few things I can set it to download more than 1 at the same time. it achieves this by logging into the site in the background multiple times. The number of simultaneous downloads / logins should, of course, be an option you can configure. and there should be a differentiation action between doing this and normal d/ling. possibly it could be activated per site or another button added on the ftp menu bar - one to normally download and one for multithread downloading. this way you could queue items up and then select the option to multithread the queue.

hope this is something you guys can / will add
Super Duper
MxxCon
07-08-2008, 06:35 AM
Re: Multithread

This request have been covered many times already.
Search the forum for the answer.