Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 663 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: File Edit Status: Closed (Discarded)
Severity: Major Version: 4.1 stable

MrVon
02-21-2012, 02:15 PM
File Edit

I have some problem when i edit text file on FTP i have file transfer set to "prompt". And flashfxp keep saying file have been modified do you want to upload it every time in loop as soon as i click yes it pops up same dialog box again and again only can skip it if tapping yes button. It seems to fix when you delete all files from Active Edits window and click edit again, but not for long...

It even pops up this dialog when i just click edit file on ftp before file even started to transfer!

P.S. i think it started to happen after i updated to latest version.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
02-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Re: File Edit

Which specific build are you using?

Do you recall what build you upgraded from?

Were the files edited remotely or were they edited locally using the "edit and upload" feature? I suspect that you were.

By default FlashFXP will remember your edit history and reload it on connect, If you used the "edit and upload" feature then FlashFXP will check to see if the local file has been modified since the last time it was uploaded, if it has then FlashFXP will trigger the "default action".

You can configure FlashFXP to not remember the edit history via the Preferences > View and Edit File.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
03-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Re: File Edit

This report has been closed because the reporter hasn't replied with the requested information.