Hi i had been having probs getting iogroups addon from addict to work.
After debugging with him we saw that problem was my master user account.
It had bogus values for the 3rd number of wkup alup etc.
I then replaced all values back to 0. Causing ioggroups to work correct again.
Since im testing io today ive been throwing lots of files over locally at 20~30 meg/sec, and now my stats are dead again
wkup 263 1366473 -4550293571894178478 0 0 0
Im using latest iozs, ioa, gaybar, and dzsbot and iogroups.
Im not yet sure if a script caused it, or if io causes it.
If i have time i can try without any scripts if you cant find anything wrong in your ioftpd sources.
Since i got my first ever transfer fail on local tests (believe me i transferred some 100000 files or so this year on testing io and none ever failed
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for 03-after_forever_-_my_pledge_of_allegiance_nr1_(the_sealed_fate)-qtxmp3.mp3.
426 Connection closed: Connection timed out.
This was after about 20kb of upping according to ffxp..
Im starting to wonder if its maybe my memory making errors... havent had any weird crashes though, so id hope these r 2 real bugs instead of my comp ;(