07-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Join Date: Oct 2001
FlashFXP 4.2.5 released
FlashFXP v4.2.5 Maintenance release
Registered users can download the update via the update check feature within FlashFXP.
- Improved the aborting procedure of FTP file transfers to take into consideration delayed replies from the FTP server.
- Improved SFTP compatibility with Sun_SSH, Previous versions were unable to upload.
- Improved SFTP compatibility with mod_sftp, Previous versions could corrupt the file during upload.
- Improved SFTP upload transfer speed (50-70% faster) with many SFTP servers.
- Improved support for FlashFXP running on legacy versions of Windows and Windows with themes disabled.
- Improved file date/time handling on FTP servers that use the older LIST style directory output. If the file time is not available then date/time comparison is limited to the date.
- Improved preserve date/time on upload to ensure the date/time is set, if the control connection is lost at the end of the file transfer then the set file date/time operation is en-queued until the connection can be restored.
- Added an option to randomly select a toolbar background on start-up.
- Added an option to turn off TCP/IP keep-alives and adjust the keep-alive interval.
- Fixed a rare critical section dead lock the threaded event timer. I suspect that this issue caused the remote edit feature in FlashFXP to malfunction, as well as other event related features.
- Fixed multiple issues that could cause FlashFXP to crash on start up when run as a scheduled task.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the user from saving a queue file to disk.
- Fixed an issue where the local or remote browser were ending up in different locations after transferring a file. Sometimes one would revert back to the original location prior to the transfer, or use the default path stored in the site profile.
- Fixed several user-interface glitches where the content wasn't properly updated or redrawn.