12-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Join Date: Oct 2001
FlashFXP v4.0 Released
OpenSight Software is pleased to announce that a new release of FlashFXP has been made available to the general public today. The FlashFXP v4.0 release features SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) support, Windows 7 compatibility improvements and features, IPv6 Support, Remote editing with automatic file upload on save, integrated transfer scheduler, and much more. Specific highlights of this release include:
FlashFXP v4.0 is available as 3 separate editions
- Windows 7 Improvements and features.
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) Support.
- Remote file editing with automatic upload on save.
- Automated file transfer scheduling with e-mail notifications.
- File transfer rules based on size, and, or date.
- Integrated language translation editor.
- Simplified user interface.
- Improved performance and compatibility.
- IPv6 Support.
- Improved SSL certificate validation, including support for validating the entire chain of non self-signed certificates.
- Added support for DOS FTP list format with 4 digit year.
- Improved synchronized browsing.
A single product license key can be used on all editions.
FlashFXP is the industry's premier windows FTP client, meeting the needs of everyone from individuals and small businesses to government institutions both domestically and world wide. Originally released in 1999, FlashFXP has become an industry powerhouse, building on the principles of high-quality software at affordable prices with life-time licenses. With over 4.7 million unique downloads (as reported by download.com
) and over a dozen awards
FlashFXP is not a star to be overlooked.
About OpenSight Software, LLC
OpenSight Software LLC is was founded in 2009 by Charles DeWeese the software developer behind FlashFXP. Our company was created to better meet the needs of our customers and stay true to ourselves and ours beliefs. Where we focus on high-quality software, customer loyalty, and satisfaction.
OpenSight Software, LLC
Last edited by bigstar; 12-10-2010 at 08:16 AM.