I just re-installed v3.4 and while uploading and downloading from our servers I get the following Error message and the up/down load stops:
[R] Error: 10054: Connection reset by peer
[R] Transfer Failed!
I then have to close the program and re-open as it will not re-connect at all.
Any ideas what this might be? It was working fine before I had to reformat my hdd and install WinXP again.
* FlashFXP v., build , [x]registered, [ ]unregistered, [ ]pirated
* OS [ ] Vista, [x] WinXP, [ ] Win2K, [ ] Win98, [ ] WinME, [ ] Other (explain)
* Running behind NAT/router [ ] Yes & Model [ ], [ ] No, [x] Not sure
* Running firewall [x] Yes, Name [Windows], Ver. [ ], or [ ] No and [x] Linksys Broadband Firewall Router
* Running Antivirus [x] Yes, Name [Norton AntiVirus ] or [ ] No
* Network [ ] xDSL, [x w/ static IP] CABLE, [ ] Dail-Up, [ ] Other
Last edited by katharsis; 10-09-2007 at 09:09 PM.